Wednesday, June 28, 2017


Thank You!

It is so hard to believe that our school year has come to an end!  It has been an amazing year and I have enjoyed everyday in the classroom with your children.  It has been a privilege to be part of their learning journey and I am going to miss them very much.  I am so proud of how far they have come and how eagerly they have embraced learning.

My blog will be active throughout the summer so students will be welcome to use it and visit some favourite sites, videos, stories, or look back at some the learning that was documented on it. Thank you for the tremendous support that you have given me and our class throughout the year.  Your children are all amazing and I was so blessed to be their teacher this year.  I wish all of you a wonderful summer!

Sincerely, 
Kim Weber